One-Page Business Plans: Simple and Highly Effective
Business plans…you either love them or hate them. If you love your planning process, it is because the process produced focus, clarity and propelled you and your team forward! It is your blueprint for growth and success! And we are getting more and more requests for them from clients looking to our Southeast Michigan Chapter Certified Volunteer Mentors.
If your past planning efforts have left you and your team frustrated, you are not alone. It happens far too frequently. Business planning does not have to be complicated and time consuming.
In this webinar, Jim Horan, best-selling author, professional speaker, consultant and creator of The One Page Business Plan® will teach you how to simplify and make your planning process highly effective:
What you’ll learn:
- Why the traditional business plan is dead...and why that is good news!
- How the discipline of having a plan on a single page can significantly change your mindset and behavior!
- How to write a complete business plan in the equivalent of 29 tweets (or less) on a single page using keywords and short phrases.
- Three simple techniques for creating a first draft in 90 minutes.
- Insider secrets on how to get others to polish and finalize your plan… at no cost!
Download the webinar transcript. View the webinar here.
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Strategy & Planning
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Transportation & Warehousing