How I can help you
Roger, a SCORE volunteer since 1994, counsels entrepreneurs on business start-ups and the purchase of new or existing businesses. His expertise lies in the financial, operations, sales, and marketing areas. He also advises on partnership agreements, commission plans, and employee management for small companies. From 2010-2012 he served as Chair for the Seattle SCORE chapter.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
He graduated from Seattle’s Roosevelt High School and the University of Washington with two Engineering degrees and an MBA.